Thursday, October 26, 2006

Espresso, Anyone?




You Are an Espresso



At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic



At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung



You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping



Your caffeine addiction level: high



Okay. Here's the real deal. The first two, I do buy. I am ambitious, I'm energetic for an insomniac, and although I've learned a little something called "tact", I am pretty much a straight-shooter. Anxious and high-strung are unkind but true descriptors of me.

However, I really don't drink coffee much, and I intake little caffeine. The doctor really got on my case about it. That's all I'm saying.

When I drink coffee, I like a lot of milk, and it really needs to be flavored. Otherwise, I see no point.

Hattip: Jeff the Baptist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home