Thursday, October 12, 2006

Horrors under the Sink

One morning as my son was getting ready for school, he came flying down the stairs and into the kitchen, visibly upset.

“Mom! Mom! How could you?!”

“What, darling?” I replied, disturbed by his distress.

“My own family has instruments of genocide in the house!”

“Instruments of genocide? What are you talking about?”

“This!” he replied and pulled out a bottle. “Look! It says right here: Polish remover.”

*********
What a difference a little syllable break makes.

*********

I suppose I should have shared this yesterday in honor of Pulaski Day.

And, yes, for the record, my son was joking.

2 Comments:

At 10/12/2006 3:54 PM, Blogger Jeff the Baptist said...

Man, I better not let him near the guest closet at my place...

Of course I do have instruments of genocide and chemical weapons. And I'll use that RAID to kill every bug I can unless the cat beats me to them.

 
At 10/13/2006 1:08 PM, Blogger Anna Venger said...

Uh, no. I'll pass on that. I wouldn't advise you to try it either. I'm pretty sure it would be illegal. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home