Eight Random Facts
Yikes! Greg tagged me.
Here's how it works:
In the 8 facts about [name], you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
Each blogger must post these rules first.
Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Always a challenge while remaining anonymous, I've listed eight more things about me, carefully avoiding mentioning key things that would make me completely identifiable.
- I caught an awful case of mumps from my "boyfriend" in first grade.
- When I was in fifth grade I had an argument with my teacher over the lack of information on women in our history text as I couldn't (and still don't) believe women had no place in history.
- I wanted to be an FBI agent when I was a little girl but was told during a tour of the FBI building that I couldn't be because I was female. My mother was ticked. (That rule was changed shortly thereafter.)
- In high school I was in all-state chorus.
- I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
- My kids think I'm a health food nut, but I don't because I still eat junk food sometimes and it still finds its way into our home. Junk food tends to be treated as party food however. Ice cream is somewhat of an exception though as I have long believed it is a food group in its own right.
- My parents were divorced when I was a small child.
- I attended the University of Delaware.