Tuesday, September 26, 2006

It's Official: Nerds R Us

Well, the results are in. DCBA Nerd scores are as follows:

Jeff The Baptist: 97%
Ryan of Jokers to the Right: 86%
The lovely Miss Anonymous Opinion: 59%
Mynym: 54%
Anna Venger: 48% (Mr. Venger: 88%)
Hube: 40%
Paul: 40%

I never doubted. What shocked me most is that I actually came out nerdier than two of us. How did that happen?

Perhaps we should drop the "DCBA" name in favor of "Nerds R Us"?

Thanks, DCBA for playing along. I didn't even ask. The fact that we each just had to know speaks volumes, don't you think?

4 Comments:

At 9/26/2006 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that 97% score is special. Did I miss the questions that asked if I wore glasses with 2" thick lenses or something? :)

I feel like I may not have ragged on your nearly enough during this process, but unfortunately I just don't know enough about you to get the job done right!

 
At 9/26/2006 1:46 PM, Blogger Paul Smith Jr. said...

Hey! Calling AO "lovely" is my thing! I call her "lovely." You stole my thing!

But you are definitely correct. She is quite lovely.

 
At 9/26/2006 6:05 PM, Blogger Anna Venger said...

Yes, Paul I literally stole your "thing", added mynym and my hubby and changed "me" to Paul. I left the lovely. As you said, she is indeed a lovely person so the modifier suits her well.

 
At 9/28/2006 10:25 AM, Blogger AnonymousOpinion said...

::Blushes:: Aww...shucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home