Sunday, October 29, 2006

Carnival: Fall



Welcome. It's Sunday and that means it's carnival time. Robin over at Pensieve is hosting the Blogging Chicks Carnival this week. Our theme is fall.

Sorry I have no new post specifically on fall today. Just too busy to really give it the kind of thought it would need. Nonetheless, I entered my "Bad Pick-Up Lines" story from a couple weeks ago. I figured a story from a fall outing to the Renaissance Faire was "fair" game. If you missed it the first time round, please check it out. And check out the other great posts in this week's carnival.

Happy reading.

2 Comments:

At 10/30/2006 4:49 AM, Blogger CyberCelt said...

Happy Click and Comment Monday.

I will be hosting the Blogging Chicks on CoolAdzine on November 12. The theme will be inexpensive gift giving ideas or real time saving tips. If we share, we will all be blessed and relaxed this holiday.

 
At 10/31/2006 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cybercelt, uber-cool idea!

(And hey, at least you promoted carnival. I didn't get around to it until today! Looking forward to the bad pickup lines.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home