Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Vote Today

Just a friendly reminder to vote today. Unless you have voted already by absentee ballot, today is the big day. Get out there and do it.

I won't be writing much this morning because even though I scheduled myself to go in late to work, I'm still worried about potential lines. Actually, said job and other circumstances of life have kept me rather mum about the whole election lately as I like to know what I'm talking about rather well before I spout off about something. (Hey, you, I heard that; stop cheering!) That said, allow me to direct you to Delaware 2006 and Jokers to the Right as those sites have done a far better job keeping up with the election coverage from a conservative point of view.

1 Comments:

At 11/07/2006 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted by mail and am delighted. BECAUSE IT'S RAINING CATS AND DOGS.

I've hung up on all the poltiical calls, erased the recorded ones on my voice mail, thrown away all the glossies in the mail, muted all the commercials, stuck my fingers in my ears and hmmmmmm'd when I couldnt'

Sat by my voters manual and read all the small print when I marked the boxes.

ACID REFLUX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home