1. Eggnog, Cider or Hot Chocolate?
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Depends on the year. We've done both. But I really don't want to do all purple lights again. We tried that once and they really weren't purple but more like fuschia. Uh, no.
4. Which of Santa's reindeer -- Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Donder, Blitzen, Cupid and Comet. -- are you? And why?
Rudolph. I never got to play any reindeer games when I was little either. I guess I was always a little different.
5. When do you put your decorations up?
Honestly, it varies a lot from year to year, but never before December.
6. What is your favorite Christmas dish?
Turkey and stuffing and sweet potato/cranberry casserole. (Those are actually three separate things and not one gross dish, by the way.)
7. Favorite Christmas memory as a child?
Seeing my two cats, hanging in the tree like tree ornaments, when I peered through the window.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
Walking home from school with two friends who had just heard that day.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Sometimes. It depends on how many gifts there are.
10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him?
No kind. I don't share with Santa much.
11. Snow! Love it or hate it?
Do I get a paid day off work?
12. Can you ice skate?
Are we talking Dorothy Hamel or just around the rink without falling? 'Cause I'd say the latter.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
a kitty, maybe....or was it my first Bible?
14. What's the most important thing about Christmas to you?
15. What is your favorite Christmas dessert?
Pie. Pumpkin, apple, it's all good.
16. Favorite Christmas tradition?
Watching a new family video at the end of the long day and relaxing, finally.
17. What tops your tree?
18. Which do you prefer--GIVING OR RECEIVING?
Giving is fun.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol?
O Holy Night
Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
O Come, Let Us Adore Him
Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
The Twelve Days after Christmas
20. Candy Canes?
For others responses try, Hube, Jeff the Baptist, or Paul.