Friday, March 16, 2007

Wise and Humble

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?



from their site:

Galadriel

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe.

My best friend, however, said that she thought of me immediately when she saw Eowyn in the LOTR movie, but the quiz didn't score for her, for some reason.

hat tip: Jeff the Baptist

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3/16/2007 6:05 PM, Blogger Christopher R Taylor said...

Apparently I'm Spock. Except I reject his philosophy of life...

 
At 3/16/2007 8:30 PM, Blogger Anna Venger said...

I wouldn't have thought you a Spock---- although he's a good character and I would think you good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home