Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I Guess I Deserved My High School Diploma

You paid attention during 97% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz

This score is soooooo embarrassing. I thought the quiz was exceptionally easy and can't imagine which one I missed. It must have been a stupid mistake as I clicked away with one hand and shoved popcorn into my mouth with the other. Yeah, that's it. No more binges during quizzes.

Thanks to Jeff the Baptist for another fun quiz. Even if I did miss one. And he didn't. I know it's not because he's smarter than I am. (Careful, Jeff. I'm holding your book hostage over here.)

1 Comments:

At 11/21/2006 9:28 PM, Blogger Christopher R Taylor said...

Heh, I got 100% but I guessed on a couple of them (the triangle one and the dangling modifier one). Almost none of that was anything I learned in High School.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home