Friday, February 02, 2007

Five Random Things about Me

1. I've teared up at commercials.

2. I've eaten an entire can of tomato paste---from the can.

3. I often stop to admire and to talk to animals.

4. While I think running is an excellent way to get from point A to point B on foot, I too will never run for the mere pleasure or health of it.

5. Mint chocolate chip was my (and my cat's) favorite ice cream...until Breyers invented cookie dough, though banana will always remain a top contender for my gluttonous affections.

4 Comments:

At 2/02/2007 1:05 PM, Blogger The Last Ephor said...

So.....

You talk to animals, eat entire cans of tomato paste, aren't big on moving fast and love ice cream.

If this were anyone else I'd assume you're a big fan of recreational pharmaceuticals

 
At 2/02/2007 6:10 PM, Blogger Anna Venger said...

LOL

Actually, I do move fast! My husband is the only person I know who walks faster than I do. I just see no entertainment value in running.

As far as talking to animals goes....think Mary Poppins, not LSD. At least that's what hubby calls me. Besides, who needs drugs when one is as easily amused as I?

 
At 2/05/2007 10:13 PM, Blogger Oloryn said...

Mint Chocolate Chip and Cookie Dough ice cream(Though isn't that Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, AKA CCCD?)? You are obviously someone with taste!

 
At 2/06/2007 7:46 AM, Blogger Anna Venger said...

But of course that is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Is there any other kind? :) Glad to know there is a kindred soul out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home