Monday, August 06, 2007

Huckabee's Dead On



Does this guy make sense on the issue of foreign oil, or what? I've been saying for well over a decade that we need to end our dependence on foreign oil. Someone, however, told me that there was some sense in using foreign oil---use it up first, then use our own. This has been to our detriment as we have funded the very terrorists who wish to destroy us. For that reason, I would love to open up ANWR for oil drilling in conjunction with efforts to find fuel alternatives since that supply can't last forever and isn't renewable.

Notice Huckabee also mentions the need to feed ourselves. This is another concern I have about ethanol. There is a temptation to grow more and more corn and fewer of other crops with increased use and subsidizing of ethanol. I think we're barking up the wrong stalk with this one.

Forget the Corn

hattip: Reformed Chicks Blabbing, again

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home